Other residence options

There are other forms of residence within the services provided by our group ranging from work permits without residence to cross-border work permits.

Breakdown of other forms of residence in the Principality of Andorra

  • Work permit without residence: in order to work abroad on behalf of a company legally incorporated in Andorra.
  • Border work permit: with overnight stay outside of Andorran territory.
  • Residence for studies, training internships, sports training or research internships (valid for the entire duration of the event).
  • Residence due to admission to private geriatric centres or due to admission to private medical or therapeutic treatment centres (1 year renewable).

Do you want to contact one of our professionals?

    Would you like us to contact you by phone?

    +376 803 636

    If you wish, you can call us by phone and we will personally attend to your request.

    You can also contact our team by sending your inquiry to the following email: info@augelegalfiscal.com or contact us via WhatsApp (Tel: +376 33 33 76).