Copyright is protected during the author’s lifetime and for seventy years after his/her death (art. 18 of the Copyright Act).
– Strategy and coordination on copyright protection.
– Proceedings before the “Sociedad de Gestión Colectiva de Derechos de Autor y Derechos Vecinos del Principado de Andorra”.
– Valorization of copyrights.
– Customs withholdings.
– Legal action for copyright infringement .
– Alternative means of dispute resolution: arbitration / mediation.
A company operating in the European Union holds copyright on one of its products. It can create an Andorran company devoted to the management of this intangible right with a taxation of 2% on the global "royalties" received by the said Andorran company.