The 8 million tourists who visit Andorra every year are a factor that fully justifies the effort made to protect your trademark in the Principality.
Augé Legal&Fiscal’s specialists offer the following services in the field of trademarks: The process to register a trademark in Andorra takes only a few days (there is no opposition procedure) and confers on its owner a ten-year monopoly, renewable indefinitely.
The Andorran trademark requires a specific registration as the territory is not covered by an EU trademark and cannot be designated through an international application.
– Strategy and coordination on trademark applications in Andorra or abroad.
– Trademark registration inquiries before applying for an Andorran trademark or inquiries about competitors (“moni).
– Valorisation of trademark rights.
– Application for an Andorran trademark.
– Assignment, licensing of trademarks.
– Creation of a pledge on a trademark.
– Customs withholdings.
– Legal action due to trademark infringement or trademark annulment.
– Alternative means of dispute resolution: arbitration / mediation.
An Andorran trademark, regarded to be an element of an undertaking's assets, may be subject to a pledge to create a guarantee for an Andorran bank that is providing a loan to the undertaking owning the said Andorran trademark.