Augé Holding Group and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that provides the most secure web experience. This privacy statement applies to the websites: www.augelegalfiscal.com, www.augeaccountants.com, www.augerealestate.com, and other websites of the group of companies and governs the collection and use of data.
By accepting the privacy policies, you consent to the practices described in this statement.
The Data Controller
We inform you that any personal data you provide through these web pages will be processed by Augé Holding Group and/or its subsidiaries in its capacity as data controller. Augé Holding Group is the owner of this website, an entity domiciled at Calle Pere d’Urg, 10, Edificio AG-Monducal, 5th floor, Andorra la Vella.
The information we collect and where we get it from
In compliance with Law 29/2021, of 28 October, qualified Personal Data Protection (LQDP), and the Regulation that develops it, users of this website are informed that the same will only collect personal data strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes described below, and that the same will be treated with the utmost respect for the principles established in the data protection regulations.
“Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you and that we have in our possession or under our control.
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
Information you provide to us:
In carrying out our business we will process the personal information you provide to us, including when you send us an email or communicate with us through various channels as follows:
- Registering on our Website to receive services: when you register to receive newsletters, seminars, conferences, or events or receive our services or when you contact us for inquiries or respond to our communications, the personal information you provide to us may include your full name, title, telephone number, email address and content, date and time of your email correspondence and information about your employer or your company.
- In connection with the provision of services: if you are a customer of Augé Holding Group or any of its affiliates, you will provide us with personal information when you or the company you represent becomes a customer. If you are not a client, we may collect or receive your personal information because you are involved in one of our client’s affairs.
- Application for employment: when you apply for a job with us, you are likely to provide us with your full name, date of birth, nationality, education and experience, gender, CV, photograph, passport details, marital status, home address and landline telephone number, mobile telephone number and other details included in your application.
Information We Collect About You in Other Ways
We will also collect information when you use our services or when we interact with you in other ways. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our websites. For technical purposes, but not including personal data information, we may, for example, collect information about the type of device you use to access the websites, your IP address and geographic location, operating system and version, your browser type, the content you view and features you access on our websites, the web pages and search terms you use on our websites.
Information we obtain from other sources
- If you apply for a job with us, we may collect personal information relating to past employment, experience, and education, third party opinions about you, your employment history, and other details about you, which will be provided to us by a third party that provides background screening services for us.
- If we collect or receive your personal information in the context of our provision of services, we may receive information from third parties, such as your employer, other parties relevant to the services we provide (for example, counterparties to transactions) and others, such as regulators and authorities Such information may include your name, contact details, employment details and other information relevant to the legal services we provide to our clients.
How we use the information we collect
We may do the following with your personal information:
- Use it to provide professional services to the client in question.
- Use it to carry out marketing and business development activities in connection with our accounting services. This may include sending newsletters, accounting updates, marketing communications and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Where you have applied for a job with us, to review and process your job application.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- To use it to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or in legal proceedings.
- For technical purposes, to record and monitor your use of our websites or other online services for business purposes, which may include usage analysis, measuring website performance and generating marketing reports.
- To use it for our legitimate business interests, such as conducting business research and analysis, administering the operation of our websites and our business.
- Use it to investigate any complaints or queries you may have.
- Use it to prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud and/or illegal activities.
- In addition, we may collate, process, and share any statistics based on an aggregation of information we have, provided that no individual is identified from the resulting analysis and the collection, processing and dissemination of such information is permitted by law.
Reasons for using your personal information
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information, namely:
- Consent: we may need your consent to use your personal information. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us (see below).
- Performance of a contract: we may need to collect and use your personal information to enter a contract with you or to perform our obligations under a contract with you.
- Legitimate interest: we may use your personal information for our legitimate interests, some examples of which are listed above.
- Compliance with law or regulation: we may use your personal information as necessary to comply with applicable law/regulation.
How we share information with third parties
As a rule, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent.
However, to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, and only, when necessary, we may pass your personal data to:
- Agents / suppliers or external contractors, subject to confidentiality obligations, in connection with the processing of your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include, but is not limited to, IT and communications service providers.
- Third parties relevant to the services we provide. This may include, among others, transaction or litigation counterparties, other professional service providers, regulators, authorities, government institutions and stock exchanges.
- To the extent required by law, regulation, or court order, for example, if we are under a duty to disclose your personal information to comply with any legal obligation.
- When we transfer your personal information outside Europe, we will ensure that it is protected and transferred in a manner consistent with the legal requirements applicable to the information. This may be done in several ways, for example:
- The country to which we send the personal information may be approved by the European Commission.
- The recipient may have signed a contract based on “standard contractual clauses” approved by the European Commission, obliging them to protect your personal information; or
- Where the recipient is in the U.S. it may be a certified member of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield scheme.
- In other circumstances, the law may allow us to transfer your personal information outside Europe. However, in all cases, any transfer of your personal information will comply with applicable data protection law.
You can obtain further details about the protection afforded to your personal information when it is transferred outside Europe (including a sample copy of the standard contractual clauses) by contacting us using the details set out below.
Storage and security of information
The length of time we keep your personal information will vary and will depend primarily on:
- The purpose for which we are using your personal information; we will need to keep the information for as long as is necessary for the purpose in question.
- Legal obligations: laws or regulations may establish a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal information.
In any case, personal data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purposes described. If there is legislation requiring the retention of personal data, they will be retained for such additional period, but they will be blocked and processed only to ensure their preservation. At the end of these periods, the personal data will be deleted.
The rights of the interested parties
In compliance with the LQPD, and the regulations that develop it, you are informed that you have the rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, deletion, and opposition of your personal data, recognized in the regulations. To exercise them you will have to send an email to email@example.com, to which you will have to attach a copy of your passport or other national identity document.
In case of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in its exercise, you can file a complaint with the Andorran Data Protection Agency. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting this agency.
Withdrawal of consent
Any processing based on your consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, the Controller will cease to process the personal data or, if applicable, will cease to do so for this specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Augé Holding Group as well as its subsidiaries guarantee that the treatment that will be carried out with your personal data is subject to the strictest duty of confidentiality, and that the necessary measures have been established, both technical and organizational, to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, misuse, loss, theft, and treatment; and/or unauthorized access.
How to contact us and other important information
If you would like more information about the collection, use, disclosure, transfer, or processing of your personal information or about exercising any of the above rights, you may contact us by writing to: